The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a "black box" outside of their control. ThousandEyes gives organizations visibility and insight into the now borderless network. It arms them with an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. ThousandEyes is used by some of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including 4 of the top 5 SaaS companies, 4 of the top 5 US banks and 3 of the Fortune 5. ThousandEyes is backed by Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, Tenaya Capital and Sutter Hill Ventures, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
Engineering at ThousandEyes
At ThousandEyes, we use cutting-edge technologies and innovative techniques to study and visualize networks on a global scale. ThousandEyes engineers are focused on continuous improvement -- of our product, our codebase, our knowledge, and our skills. We believe in innovation, simplicity, and elegance. We work in small, cross-functional teams where everyone has a voice.
Learn more about engineering at ThousandEyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9a_c8yJyzc
About the Role
ThousandEyes IT Support Engineers are the first tier of IT support for the internal organization and are responsible for managing ThousandEyes’ internal technology stack and internal IT infrastructure. The team aims to provide secure, prompt and self-service problem resolution via automated and simple solutions to support the ThousandEyes business and make every employee successful.
We are looking for a seasoned manager, a technology leader that will be able to carry the broader IT vision and is able to own and grow the IT support team and function at ThousandEyes.
Apply for this role if you:
- Have a total of 5+ years IT Infrastructure and support experience
- Have experience with agile frameworks and productivity tools
- Have led a teams IT Infrastructure, Support or Helpdesk teams, and have 2+ years of management experience.
- Have superb customer service aptitude with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience formulating a team's technical strategy and roadmap; you've collaborated and partnered effectively with several other teams.
- Can provide a strong technical vision for the IT infrastructure and helpdesk teams.