The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. ThousandEyes gives organizations visibility into the now borderless network, arming them with an accurate understanding of how the network impacts their applications, users and customers. ThousandEyes is used by some of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including all of the top 5 global software companies, 5 of the top 6 US banks, and 45 of the Fortune 500. ThousandEyes is backed by Sequoia Capital, Sutter Hill Ventures, Tenaya Capital, Google Ventures and Salesforce Ventures, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
About the Role
At ThousandEyes, we are fanatical about design. Our product is built to visualize the Internet and the services that flow across it. The Internet is a massive distributed system with thousands of networks at its core serving half of the human population. As a Product Designer you are going solve visualization problems at the Internet scale. We believe in innovation, simplicity, and elegance. Product Designers work with our customers, engineers, product management, and customer success to determine design requirements, create mockups, user workflows, do user research, and provide feedback to constantly improve our product.
We are looking for a Product Designer Manager that can act as a player/coach and manage/scale our growing Design team.
Apply for this role if you:
- 8+ years of design experience, ideally with demonstrated success in enterprise software products
- 4+ years of experience managing Design teams
- Have experience establishing Design Systems
- Msc in HCI or equivalent strongly preferred
- Have a strong portfolio that showcases your design work
- Have an impeccable sense of design
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve user experience
- Are a fast learner, good at understanding technical concepts
- Have experience collecting functional product requirements