In this role you will help grow our ever-expanding customer roster and also collaborate on marketing initiatives, shape product prioritization, partner with customer success, and interact daily with executive leadership. We are seeking proven high performers to over-achieve sales objectives and establish long-term relationships within assigned regions/named accounts. You will be responsible for executing sales operational directives, to both meet and exceed sales goals. In addition, you will be responsible for meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales objectives. You will execute a large volume of inbound and outbound calls, emails, and social connections to customers and prospects to manage the entire sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal.
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s Revenue Operations platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline, and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Symantec, Adobe, Alteryx, Workday, Lenovo, Zoom, Medallia, and hundreds of others. Clari harvests and analyzes activity signals from dozens of different business systems, including email, calendar, CRM, marketing automation, to shorten sales cycles, increase win rates, and make revenue more predictable.
The result is passionate and frankly humbling customer loyalty. We consistently hear from our customers how we’ve changed their lives - just check out the reviews on G2 Crowd
. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and be curious, consultative, intelligent, well organized, articulate, and excited about working in a fast-paced environment. If you are a “people person” looking for a dynamic role where you get to work alongside professionals that share that same passion for customers, then please apply!
- Develop and manage relationships within our Commercial market segment (300 – 999 employee based companies)
- Target, open and close new accounts in an expansive territory
- Pitch and demo Clari to sales leaders & execs – VP Sales/CRO, CFO, VP Sales Ops/Enablement
- Manage large commercial deals from first call to close
- Build and manage large pipeline of business
- Achieve and exceed individual monthly set quotas
- Execute best sales practices and technique as provided by management
- Create satisfied, reference-able and referring customers
- 3-5 years of strategic software selling experience to Mid-Market and/or Commercial accounts
- Hunter - appetite for opening and closing new accounts
- Experience managing 3-6 month sales cycles
- Proven ability to close in the Commercial line of business
- Understanding of SaaS and selling to LOB seller
- Business savvy to work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success leaders
- Ability to establish relationships with C-level clients, business and technical buyers, and key project stakeholders.
- Ability to clearly articulate your point of view in professional manner
- A results-oriented approach which balances a “take charge, do-whatever-it-takes” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Track record of value selling
- Experience with a geo-territory model
Because we have a big mission, a winning product and an amazing fan base of passionate customers.
We’re changing the world and having a lot of fun on the way. Clari is a fun and fast-growing Silicon Valley company. Clari is one of Inc. Magazine’s best places to work in the US and was named as a 2019 Top Bay Area Workplace for the 5th consecutive year. In October 2019, we closed $60M in Series D funding and are growing at 200%. Our product is a winner - we have perennially been given the highest overall rating in G2 Crowd’s Top 20 Sales Analytics Software. We’re backed by top tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, Sapphire Ventures, Madrona Venture Group and Tenaya Capital, and have a superb and supportive board.
Our team is made up of veteran entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, and tried-and-true sales professionals who have done this before and want to do it again, this time only bigger.
What’s left to add? You.