Clari is a fast-growing SaaS company in Sunnyvale, CA at the forefront of leveraging the power of AI to transform enterprise software. Our explosive growth has created this fantastic opportunity to join a Sequoia Capital backed company in this Revenue Manager role.
This role requires a strong work ethic and capacity to get things done independently, while also working with many stakeholders, including Sales, Sales Operations, Legal, and Accounting/Finance.
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s Revenue Operations platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline, and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Symantec, Adobe, Workday, Lenovo, Zoom, Medallia, Alteryx and hundreds of others. Clari harvests and analyzes activity signals from dozens of different business systems, including email, calendar, CRM, marketing automation, to shorten sales cycles, increase win rates, and make revenue more predictable.
The result is passionate and frankly humbling customer loyalty. We consistently hear from our customers how we’ve changed their lives - just check out the reviews on G2 Crowd. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted.
We have a huge, untapped opportunity ahead of us, and we’re the process of blasting off! Want a seat on the rocket?
- Educate stakeholders across the Company on revenue recognition standards and rationales for accounting conclusions
- Work lockstep with Sales, Sales Operations and Legal during contract negotiations and advise on transaction structures to align contract terms and business objectives
- Collaborate cross-functionally on projects, deal approvals and go to market strategies
- Review and documentation of non-standard accounting terms on contracts executed with customers
- Own timely and accurate reporting of key revenue data and revenue-related close processes
- Continuously enhance and refine revenue close process and procedures that can scale effectively as we grow
- Work closely with business partners to streamline processes and improve efficiency
- Lead other special projects and ad hoc reporting requests as needed; drive projects to successful completion with minimal oversight
- Participate in evaluation and uptake of up and coming systems and system improvements
- Assist with financial audits including reconciliations, support documentation, and communication with external auditors
- Liaise with auditors on revenue recognition and related matters throughout the year in service of a smooth annual audit
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA required
- 7+ years’ experience in Accounting with a focus on revenue recognition, preferably including experience in both public accounting (Big 4 preferred) and in-house subscription based businesses
- Experience working in contract review and subject matter expert of ASC 606’s application to SAAS industry
- Advanced Excel skills with ability to analyze large sets of data
- Excellent collaboration, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to self-motivate, adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to work independently, yet cooperatively and constructively, in a team environment
- Salesforce experience required
Because we have a big mission, a winning product and an amazing fan base of passionate customers.
We’re changing the world and having a lot of fun on the way. Clari is a fun and fast-growing Silicon Valley company. Clari is one of Inc. Magazine’s best places to work in the US and was named as a 2019 Top Bay Area Workplace for the 5th consecutive year. In October 2019, we closed $60M in Series D funding and are growing at 200%. Our product is a winner - we have perennially been given the highest overall rating in G2 Crowd’s Top 20 Sales Analytics Software. We’re backed by top tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, Sapphire Ventures, Madrona Venture Group and Tenaya Capital, and have a superb and supportive board.
Our team is made up of veteran entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, and tried-and-true sales professionals who have done this before and want to do it again, this time only bigger.
We are just a block from the Caltrain station in the heart of Silicon Valley, and we have a flexible work policy. Oh, there’s also free lunch every day, give back to the community events and monthly celebrations of individual achievements that make Clari remarkable.
What’s left to add? You