Are you passionate about building great products using traditional technologies but don’t know how to break into a company and innovative team that builds next-gen products? Be part of a team that combines product development with outstanding AI and machine learning research, to deliver products that wow our customers and deliver unparalleled value to our customers.
Clari is seeking experienced software engineers with expertise in building robust enterprise-grade applications to join our data science team. You will combine software engineering, algorithms, data analysis, and machine learning disciplines to derive meaningful results in our problem space.
Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s Revenue Operations platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline, and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Symantec, Adobe, Alteryx, Workday, Lenovo, Zoom, Medallia, Alteryx and hundreds of others. Clari harvests and analyzes activity signals from dozens of different business systems, including email, calendar, CRM, marketing automation, to shorten sales cycles, increase win rates, and make revenue more predictable.
The result is passionate and frankly humbling customer loyalty. We consistently hear from our customers how we’ve changed their lives - just check out the reviews on G2 Crowd
. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted.
The ideal candidate will own data pipelines, investigate machine learning infrastructure, implement data analysis algorithms and integrate them with production-software for use within our cloud-based customer-facing infrastructure. Experience in web architecture, microservice application architectures, API design and data management skills will be required. Understanding large-scale applications, performance optimizations and design will be required.
You’ll work closely with product managers, designers, and others in a cross functional environment on multiple projects, from concept phase through testing, launch and ongoing operations.
We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek exceptional developers who enjoy problem solving and straying outside the routine. You will also contribute to the growth of Clari by being a Brand Ambassador and assist in the hiring of great talent.
- Design and build software components that implement key components of Data Science.
- Build APIs and interfaces as a backend engineer for delivering key data science insights
- Work with data scientists to understand data model requirements and implement robust data pipelines.
- Understand key requirements for data science training, prediction and feature engineering
- Build unit tests and functional tests to validate the software
- Write scalable, robust software for deployment in mission-critical production environments
- Design data infrastructure architecture for driving large-scale data science algorithms.
- BS Required, M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a relevant technical field strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of professional server development experience using Java or similar object-oriented language.
- Basic knowledge of SQL (Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
- Strong understanding of web-based architecture - web servers, load balancing, caching, databases etc.
- Strong problem solving skills and algorithm scaling.
- A passion for answering questions from analysis of data.
- Experience developing data driven web applications.
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development, including Amazon AWS ecosystem.
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs.
Nice to Have:
- Proven track record of developing applications that are widely used
- Experience with multi-threading, replication etc. concepts in cloud applications.
- Familiarity with large scale business intelligence applications.
- Knowledge of distributed machine learning platforms like Spark, TensorFlow, Mahout or GraphLab is a plus.
Because we have a big mission, a winning product and an amazing fan base of passionate customers.
We’re changing the world and having a lot of fun on the way. Clari is a fun and fast-growing Silicon Valley company. Clari is one of Inc. Magazine’s best places to work in the US and was named as a 2019 Top Bay Area Workplace for the 5th consecutive year. In October 2019, we closed $60M in Series D funding and are growing at 200%. Our product is a winner - we have perennially been given the highest overall rating in G2 Crowd’s Top 20 Sales Analytics Software. We’re backed by top tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, Sapphire Ventures, Madrona Venture Group and Tenaya Capital, and have a superb and supportive board.
Our team is made up of veteran entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, and tried-and-true sales professionals who have done this before and want to do it again, this time only bigger.
We are just a block from the Caltrain station in the heart of Silicon Valley, and we have a flexible work policy. Oh, there’s also free lunch every day, give back to the community events and monthly celebrations of individual achievements that make Clari remarkable.