Imagine working on a global communication network that’s used by 3.7 billion people and every day more than a quarter trillion messages cross this network. There’s just one problem: even in today’s modern world, phishing attacks run rampant, costing companies billions of dollars each year. Whether it’s from wire fraud, W-2 thefts, or targeted attacks to steal data, companies have been powerless to protect themselves.
Valimail offers a comprehensive solution for stopping fake email, protecting brands, and helping ensure compliance. We’ve already stopped billions of malicious emails from being delivered, won over a dozen prestigious cybersecurity awards, and are lucky enough to have some of the world's biggest companies as customers, including Fannie Mae, Uber, WeWork, Yelp, and the U.S. Agency for International Development.
As part of our commitment to building a more trusted email ecosystem, we work closely with industry leading companies to improve the space for everyone. As the number of initiatives, organizations, and conversations scale up dramatically, Valimail has the need for a Technical On-Boarding Engineer to help us meet these commitments and grow.
Job Description Below:
Valimail is the trusted leader in fully automated email authentication, with the only comprehensive platform for anti-impersonation, brand protection, and compliance used by corporations and federal agencies such as Uber, Fannie Mae, WeWork, and the U.S. Agency for International Development. Valimail Enforce is the only FedRAMP-authorized email authentication service and, because it uses no personally identifiable information (PII), it is also GDPR compliant. Valimail authenticates billions of messages a month for some of the world's biggest companies, in finance, government, transportation, health care, manufacturing, media, technology, and more. We’re looking for an outgoing and high-energy Technical Onboarding Engineer to join our Customer Success Team who will work with customers to implement Valimail’s email trust platform. You will work with email service providers and customers’ technical staff to help customers get their emails authenticated.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Manage the customer onboarding process.
• Collaborate with a Valimail Customer Success Manager to move onboarding projects along.
• Work with Third Party vendors on the customer’s behalf as necessary.
• Work with internal business stakeholders to ensure email services are properly authenticated.
• Ensure customers get to DMARC enforcement.
• A track record, attitude, and desire for delivering superior customer service.
• 2+ years of experience working in a customer-facing, technical capacity for a SaaS or internet
• Experience troubleshooting complex issues and identifying root causes.
• You are highly technical and want to understand how things really work.
• You are highly organized, work efficiently and are a highly productive working independently.
• Are patient and can help guide customers through the process of implementing email authentication.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Knowledge of email and email security a plus. Experience with DNS concepts and operations a plus.