Our growth story is far from over and we’re rapidly building our organization one new “ZEO” at a time. That’s where you come in. We’re looking for a creative and dynamic Marketing/G&A Recruiter to support an amazing team who can bring next level passion, curiosity and scrappiness to our team and help us uncover the best hidden talent–and lots of them!
As a critical member of the North American Field Recruiting team, you’ll work closely with Hiring Managers and our teams to attract and recruit some amazing Marketing and G&A talent that are ready to take their career trajectory to the next level. You’ll leverage your creativity and partner with the business in a highly engaged approach and manage the entire full life cycle recruiting process to ensure we can execute against our quarterly goals and hiring metrics.
What you’ll achieve/responsibilities
- Partner with teams to build effective sourcing and full-life cycle recruitment strategy that effectively manages hiring manager expectations, a consistent process and provides an exceptional candidate experience
- Leverage sourcing software/tools and “live in the ATS” (Lever, Jobvite, Glassdoor preferred) and day-to-day processes
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research, referrals and on-going relationship management
- The exceptional ability to tell Zuora’s story and our unique employer value proposition will be essential
- Execute consistent, effective and differentiated strategies to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Maintain a strong and efficient operating rhythm with our Talent Coordinators, Recruitment Marketing team and Recruiters
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact process, diversity and the candidate experience
- Embody Zuora’s ZEO culture
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 3-5+ years full lifecycle recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team, ideally for a SaaS/Internet high growth company
- The ability to source, screen and select resumes and candidates for both skills and behavioral qualities
- An awesome candidate engagement approach with the ability to activate and excite passive candidates
- Successful track record of achieving targets such as deadlines and quarterly recruiting goals
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills
- Self starter with an incredible work ethic, drive and team first mentality
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career and leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate and innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility and accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isn’t an empty branding effort – our ZEOs love working here and it shows in our 4+ rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, and stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo.