About Zuora (NYSE:ZUO), Inc.
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 900 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet and Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai and Tokyo. To learn more about the Zuora platform, please visit www.zuora.com.
Zuora Sales Engineers work in the field, hand in hand with Zuora Enterprise/Strategic Account Executives to close business. At Zuora, the company mission for a Sales Engineer is to achieve a technical win over all competition and demonstrate how Zuora will allow the world’s largest companies to grow and become successful in The Subscription Economy.
As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will get the unique opportunity to work with Enterprise/Strategic customers as we continue to grow out our regional business
- Technical and business process subject matter expert to consult prospects in their transition to The Subscription Economy
- Create end to end use case specific demonstrations mapped to prospects strategic objectives across industries
- Explain to C-Level audience how Zuora’s platform will allow their business to succeed in The Subscription Economy
- Support sales and marketing at field events with product demonstrations and technical subject matter expertise
- Respond to technical elements of RFI’s / RFP’s
- Front line liaison to product management roadmap based on prospect needs
- Secure technical win by differentiating against competition and providing technical closure
- Collaborate with professional services solution architects in overall design and approach
- ravel throughout sales territory
The ideal candidate wants to be the go to technical consultant for companies transitioning to The Subscription Economy. Must be self-motivated with desire to learn and become an expert on the entire quote to cash cycle for enterprise businesses across any sales channel in The Subscription Economy. The candidate is credible, persuasive, with excellent presentation skills, and the desire to drive discussions for both small and large groups within organizations.
- 7+ years relevant experience in technical enterprise/strategic sales or business value consulting
- Strong business value selling skills (knowledge of MEDDIC, MEDDPICC, a plus)
- Familiarity with SaaS and Cloud technology
- Understanding of subscription and recurring revenue business models, is a strong plus
- Understanding of API development and various coding languages (php, ruby, java, etc.)