As a key member of the Clari team, you will be responsible for supporting our Strategic sales team with Clari’s commercial prospects and customers in a pre-sales focused role. As the solution expert for the Clari Platform, your efforts will begin early in the sales cycle making sure that we understand the customer’s priorities and showing how Clari is the best solution to ease that pain. The goal is to drive the technical side of the sales process, and ensure that the customer truly loves the Clari product.
Mostly because we have a big mission, a winning product and an amazing fan base of passionate customers.
We’re changing the world and having a lot of fun on the way. Clari is a fun and fast-growing Silicon Valley company. Clari just became one of Inc. Magazine’s best places to work in the US and was named as a 2019 Top Bay Area Workplace for the 5th consecutive year. We also closed $35M Series C funding, grew 2x and doubled our headcount last year. Our product is a winner - we received the highest overall rating in G2 Crowd’s Top 20 Sales Analytics Software. We’re backed by top tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, and Tenaya Capital that make up our superb and supportive board.
Our team is made up of veteran entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, and tried-and-true sales professionals who have done this before and want to do it again, this time only bigger. What’s left to add? You.
Day-to-day, you’ll uncover customer pain points, build out our solution to match their needs, present the value of our industry-leading technology, and cultivating relationships with some of the brightest sales minds in the industry. It’s satisfying and enjoyable, and you’ll never be bored. We think you’re going to really like it here.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and be upbeat, intelligent, well organized, articulate, and excited about working in a fast paced environment. If you are a “people person” looking for a dynamic role where you get to work alongside professionals that share that same passion for customers, then please apply!
- Working with the largest prospects and customers to understand company initiatives and map to Clari solutions
- Designing and managing the product and technical strategy in the most complex deals
- Owning all aspects of custom demos and proof of concepts
- Developing and maintaining product expertise, including best practices to provide value to customers by working closely with Product Management and Customer Success
- Partnering with other departments (Sales, Customer Success, Product Management…) on strategic company projects focused on scalability and growth
- Collect customer product requests to help the Product Management team prioritize product development.
- Participating in marketing events and industry conferences by leading presentations, building relationships with customers and helping marketing create content
- Contribute to the growth of Clari by being a Brand Ambassador and assist in the hiring of great talent
- 3+ years of experience in a technically oriented, pre-sales, customer-facing role: Sales or Solutions Engineer, Solutions Consultant, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce, and ability to understand the details of complex SFDC installations
- Unique balance of technical and sales skills, as well as pre- and post-sales knowledge
- Experience with training sales organizations and driving change management in an organization is preferred
- Highly reliable self-starter with a can-do attitude and the ability work with minimal supervision
- Successful track record selling products into complex enterprise environments
- Technical proficiency installing and administering mobile, web, and desktop applications
- Proven track record in delivering value based presentations and demos to prospects and customers
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization
Clari connects sales, marketing and customer success teams to make them more productive and make revenue more predictable. We use AI to provide transparency and actionable insights to support over 200 revenue organizations, including market leaders like Symantec, Adobe, Lenovo, Dropbox and Nutanix. Our Connected Revenue Operations Platform combines massive data with the power of AI and automates data capture to provide predictive insights and connected workflows in a simple user experience to help B2B companies increase win rates, shorten sales cycles and improve forecast accuracy.
The result is passionate and frankly humbling customer loyalty. We consistently hear from our customers how we’ve changed their lives - just check out the reviews on G2 Crowd
. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted.
We are just a block from the Caltrain station in the heart of Silicon Valley, and we have a flexible work policy. Oh, there’s also free lunch every day, give back to the community events and monthly celebrations of individual achievements that make Clari remarkable.
If you’re ready to be remarkable too - let us know.