Priority Services Representative Job Description
The Priority Services team handles incidents that have been escalated from the Customer Success front line. We are looking for an empathetic, principled representative who can help this team deliver outstanding care for our pet parents, walkers, and pups.
- Proactively contacts Wag! Customers, Wag! Walkers, and Third Parties to gather information regarding Priority Services cases.
- Obtains and reviews all documentation relevant to the assigned Priority Services Team.
- Appropriately leverage technology and process improvements to achieve continuous and sustainable improvements in effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new solutions to meet customer care needs.
- Uses a combination of established protocols and sound judgment to handle unique circumstances and edge cases.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Positive team mentality, and the desire to help the group grow as individuals and as a team.
- Experience in delivering customer support through multiple contact channels, including e-mail, chat and phone.
- Ability to provide high end support on complex matters which may include interaction with law enforcement and animal control.
- Experience in delivering customer support for a technology company.
- Excellent service philosophy and understanding of the challenges in providing a superior customer experience while controlling costs in a growth environment.
- A successful track record in achieving and exceeding operational goals.
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with customers, peers and leadership.
- Understanding of the importance of urgency in response and the ability to prioritize accordingly.