The Product and Customer Success Analytics team is chartered with supporting the success of our customers through product adoption, usage, and customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Influence product analytics and customer success strategy, thought leadership, and roadmap for the company via analytics
- Drive product measurement and testing, to improve quantitative understanding of product variants and features at generating activation or retention on the platform, and present key insights to the stakeholders: Product organization, cross-functional users across the company, and the leadership team
- Partner with the Product organization, engineering team, data instrumentation team, and stakeholders to envision and deliver best Product analytics products
- Define and implement policies, processes, and procedures for the governance and management of data including data capture from our cloud platform, storage, security, integration, analysis, and reporting
- Influence downstream impact of product changes on customer lifecycle and customer health
- Customer Lifecycle: Provide insights to capture lost renewal/upsell opportunities, minimize churn/contraction risks, and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Customer Health: Provide analytical support to measure accuracy and continually track our Net Promoter Score (NPS) and Customer Satisfaction scores (CSAT)
- Monitor our customer agent performance, to improve efficiency and minimize cost
- BA / BS Degree and minimum 3 years of prior work experience in related fields (i.e. product support, project management, analytics or other quantitative focus)
- Expert level experience with SQL and other database query languages, as well as scripting languages such as Python, R, Matlab or similar is preferred
- Solid understanding of statistical methods and A/B testing best practices, data science, analytics, and product building
- Exposure to the end-to-end Product Management process: Product development, product management, performance tracking, product support, technical support, community, engineering, instrumentation
- Thought leadership and influencing skills to share what are the possibilities of Product Analytics and cultivate interest amongst stakeholders
- Know how to write clearly and concisely. Ability to present complex concepts and results through insightful storytelling to a variety of audiences, from analysts to executives
At Wag! we're crazy about dogs and the people who love them, and everything we do is intended to bring them joy and keep them safe. Our company was founded in 2015 and born from a love of dogs and an entrepreneurial spirit to help make pet parenthood just a little bit easier, so dogs and their humans can share a life full of joyful moments.
We invented on-demand dog walking by connecting an already passionate community of local dog walkers with pet parents. Launching in Los Angeles in 2015, Wag! services are now available in 43 states and more than 100 cities nationwide. Our walkers and sitters are vetted and pass a robust screening process—and our services are bonded and insured. We know your dogs are members of your family and taking care of them is the highest honor you can give Wag! walkers and sitters.