Wag! creates joy for dogs and the people that love them! As a member of the growing data team you will be working with our amazing marketing team as we look to further grow Wag! across the country. If you have a love for data and dogs this is the place for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Marketing stakeholders to analyze performance of marketing acquisition and CRM campaigns, build audience segments, and target our customers.
- Use multi-touch attribution modeling to algorithmically estimate the incremental impact of signals on consumer conversion decisions.
- Improve our tagging of all digital assets and help set up our Martech ETL pipelines, to comprehensively measure the consumer purchase pathway
- Quantify the impact of paid media, organic media, web navigations, and individuals’ propensities on multi-step conversion activities in the consumer journeys
- Analyze cookie level data sets to generate deep insights on consumer conversion paths related to media overlap, recency, frequency, and targeting
- Develop next-gen attribution algorithms for unified consumer-centric solutions that incorporate new data assets such as individuals identity data, cross-devices, addressable TV, segmentation, and targeting
- Interact with cross-functional teams to provide and improve our end-to-end solution and implement new analytics capabilities: Data Operations, Engineering, product etc.
- Build marketing mix models, to estimate the incremental impact of marketing activity, build out our optimization and scenario planning capability, to help with optimal spend and channel allocation decisions
- Experience in algorithmic attribution and last-click attribution, building predictive models, shopping basket Analysis, targeting and segmentation preferred
- Academic and professional work experience in data mining, marketing mix modeling, digital attribution modeling, multivariate regression, time-series modeling, Bayesian statistics, segmentation modeling, machine learning, simulation, optimization, and forecasting preferred.
- Technical or programming skills to build and scale marketing measurement solutions to solve marketing optimization problems
- Expert level experience with SQL and other database query languages, as well as scripting languages such as Python, R, Matlab or similar is required
- 2+ years of work in Digital Analytics with hands-on experience in Adserver/Web Analytics Logs is highly desirable
- 2+ years of work in digital AdTech industry with a thorough understanding of digital metrics is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree (required) or Masters degree preferred, with Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or similar quantitative field
- Ability to communicate well with colleagues from technical and non-technical disciplines
At Wag! we're crazy about dogs and the people who love them, and everything we do is intended to bring them joy and keep them safe. Our company was founded in 2015 and born from a love of dogs and an entrepreneurial spirit to help make pet parenthood just a little bit easier, so dogs and their humans can share a life full of joyful moments.
We invented on-demand dog walking by connecting an already passionate community of local dog walkers with pet parents. Launching in Los Angeles in 2015, Wag! services are now available in 43 states and more than 100 cities nationwide. Our walkers and sitters are vetted and pass a robust screening process—and our services are bonded and insured.