Clari is looking for talented, Software Engineers with a proven track record of excellence, leadership, and innovation who are passionate about their work and who thrive working on leading edge cloud based technologies to develop ground-breaking artificial intelligence driven enterprise grade applications. We are looking for engineers who thrive on developing applications that people love.
We are looking for several key experienced engineers who will focus on implementing many different areas of our solution, including but not limited to our core data ingestion pipeline that powers all of our applications and the machine learning infrastructure.
Join our core platforms team where you’ll join a team of truly remarkable engineers while working on highly diverse, complex, and relevant problems while building scalable applications designed to service millions of mobile and web-based information workers. You’ll work closely with product managers, designers, and others in a cross functional environment on multiple projects, from concept phase through testing, launch and ongoing operations. You’ll also contribute to our cloud service architecture and solutions for scaling and performance optimization.
We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek developers who enjoy problem solving and straying outside the routine. Some of the engineering challenges that our team works on include real-time mobile UX, native mobile app development, search, relevance, predictive analytics and machine learning implemented at large scale.
- 2+ years of professional server development experience using Java or similar object-oriented language
- Strong understanding of web-based architecture - web servers, load balancing, caching, databases etc.
- Basic knowledge of SQL (Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience developing distributed systems in the cloud
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development, including Amazon AWS ecosystem
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs
- Proven track record of developing applications that are widely used
Nice to Have
- Experience with multi-threading, replication etc. concepts in cloud applications
- Familiarity with large scale business intelligence applications
- Experience optimizing load and query performance within SQL databases
Mostly because we’re trying to change the world.
Clari is a very fun company. We just became one of Inc. Magazine’s best places to work in the US, and we were named as a 2018 Top Bay Area Workplace for the 4th consecutive year. We closed $35M Series C funding, grew 2x and doubled our headcounts last year and Received the highest overall rating in G2 Crowd’s Top 20 Sales Analytics Software. We’re backed by top tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital, and Tenaya Capital that make up our superb and supportive board.
Clari makes revenue teams connected, productive and predictable by using AI to provide transparency and actionable insights. We’re supporting over 200 revenue organizations including market leaders like Symantec, Adobe, Lenovo, Dropbox, Okta and Nutanix. We obsess over how to combine automated data capture, predictive insights, connected workflows and simple user experience to help B2B companies increase win rates, shorten sales cycles and improve forecast accuracy.
The result is passionate and frankly humbling customer loyalty. We consistently hear from our customers how we’ve changed their lives - just check out the reviews on G2 Crowd
. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted.
We are just a block from the Caltrain station in the heart of Silicon Valley, and we have a flexible work from home policy.
If you’re ready to be remarkable-let us know.