The most successful sales teams run on Clari, from opportunity to close. With Clari’s AI platform, sales reps know where to focus, managers can immediately spot risk in pipeline, and execs forecast with confidence.
For more than 5 years now, we’ve been delivering results and transforming the way our customers sell, forecast, and close. Industry leading companies like Box, Juniper Networks, Symantec, Okta, Palo Alto Networks, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise use Clari in every 1:1, QBR and forecast call armed with AI-driven visibility and predictive insights that boost rep productivity, improve pipeline health, and increase forecast accuracy.
Starting with the sales organization, we’re creating software that people love to use and solving BIG problems for our customers -- leveraging AI to transform the way they make decisions, how they work, and how they grow. There’s a huge opportunity ahead of us, and we’re about to blast off. Want a seat on the rocket?
We are looking for talented, experienced Java backend Software Engineers who are passionate about their work and who want to work on leading edge cloud based technologies to develop ground-breaking artificial intelligence driven enterprise grade applications. We are looking for engineers that are passionate about developing applications that people love.
Clari is looking for several key experienced engineering who will focus on implementing many different areas of our solution, including but not limited to our overall web architecture, core application features such as data science driven analytics, user management, content management, social graph integration, personalization, emails, collaboration systems and enterprise content repositories as well as on unstructured data analytics, machine learning and our relevance engine.
Join our core applications team where you’ll work with truly remarkable colleagues on highly diverse, complex, and relevant problems while building scalable applications designed to service millions of mobile and web-based information workers. You’ll work closely with product managers, designers, and others in a cross functional environment on multiple projects, from concept phase through testing, launch and ongoing operations.
We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek exceptional developers who enjoy problem solving and straying outside the routine. You will also contribute to the growth of Clari by being a Brand Ambassador and assist in the hiring of great talent.
- 3+ years of professional server development experience using Java or similar object-oriented language
- Strong understanding of web-based architecture - web servers, load balancing, caching, databases etc.
- Basic knowledge of SQL (Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience developing data driven web applications
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development, including Amazon AWS ecosystem
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs
Nice to Have
- Experience with multi-threading, replication etc. concepts in cloud applications
- Familiarity with large scale business intelligence applications
Clari is a fun and fast-growing Silicon Valley company. We were named as a 2018 Bay Area Top Workplace for the 4th consecutive year. Clari was recognized as one of the 10 Coolest Machine-Learning and AI Startups of 2018 by CRN and the Gartner Cool Vendor in Gartner’s Tech Go-to-Market category. Clari earned a spot in G2 Crowd’s Top 25 Silicon Valley Companies, and earned the #1 overall ranking for G2 Crowd’s Top 20 Sales Analytics Software.
Here’s why Clari may be the perfect next step for you.
1. Culture: promoting personal growth, independence, and teamwork.
2. Executive team: a savvy team on their third company with deep market experience.
3. Customers: leading companies that run their business on Clari.
4. Investors: top VCs Sequoia, Bain Capital, Tenaya Capital, Thomvest Ventures, Blue Cloud Ventures, and Northgate that make up our superb and supportive board.
Our team is made up of veteran entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, tried-and-true sales professionals that have done this before and want to do it again, this time only bigger. What’s left to add? You.
We are just a block from the Caltrain station in the heart of the Silicon Valley.
Let’s talk about whether Clari is the next logical next step for you.