Tired of crowded markets, relentless price pressure, abandoned software, and unhappy customers? Now you can build a product teams will use every day and you will be proud to build. Let us introduce you to Clari.
Clari is looking for talented DevOps Engineers with a passion, proven track record of excellence, and innovation who are passionate about their work and who thrive working on leading edge cloud based technologies to develop ground-breaking artificial intelligence driven enterprise grade applications. We are looking for engineers that are passionate and who thrive on delivering products that people love.
The most successful teams run on Clari’s AI platform, empowering them to realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be more connected, efficient and predictable. Starting with the revenue operation teams, we’re creating software that people love to use and solving BIG problems for our customers - leveraging AI to transform the way they make decisions, how they work, and how they grow.
You will use software engineering, systems engineering, and deployment automation to improve the availability, latency, efficiency, and scalability of Clari's infrastructure. If you love to work with a vast array of technologies from mobile to the cloud, then you will love the diversity of experience this role provides. In addition, the size of the companies we serve means performance of your systems will have a direct impact on a significant portion of the economy. This immense value means that we can justify using large amounts of computing resources per user which in turn makes for exciting opportunities to scale and use distributed computing to solve customer problems. For example, our service latencies range from realtime push to large distributed jobs that run over several days and handle highly heterogeneous structured and unstructured data from CRM to news, email, calendar, and contacts.
This is a great opportunity to scale cloud infrastructure to meet the high demand and rapid growth of both users and workload per user. You will be closely working with the entire engineering team to not only use the latest and greatest tools but also to develop lots of deployment and measurement tools in house to develop the infrastructure to support big data scale.
- Develop internal tooling for automating the deployment of applications and infrastructure
- Assist with the monitoring of our applications
- Work with chef for configuration management
- Participate in an on-call rotation with the engineering team
- Research and implement improvements to our infrastructure and processes
- Help maintain, develop and implement process and documentation to ISO and SOC standards.
Technologies we use
- SAAS: AWS, Datadog, Sumologic
- Provisioning: Terraform, Chef, Vault, Consul, Ubuntu, Docker, Jenkins
- Data: Mongo, Cassandra, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Redis, Zookeeper
Required Skils and Experience
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or other technical field
- OR 3+ years of experience working in a Software Engineering role
- OR 3+ years of experience working in a SRE/DevOps role
- Serious about security - You dream about Security, Integrity and Availability.
- Strong foundation in programming, algorithms, and software application design
- Passion for using measurements and data to solve challenging problems and iterate quickly
- Calculated risk taker. Availability and reliability are very important but not at the expense of progress.
- Cool under pressure.
Desirable Skills And Experience
- Familiarity with Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Expertise in CI/CD Pipelines and integration
- Experience managing and automating large AWS deployments (100+ machines)
- Previous experience in distributed systems, data processing and analytics is a plus
Clari is a fun and fast-growing Silicon Valley company. We were named as a 2018 Bay Area Top Workplace for the 4th consecutive year. Clari was recognized as one of the 10 Coolest Machine-Learning and AI Startups of 2018 by CRN and the Gartner Cool Vendor in Gartner’s Tech Go-to-Market category. Clari earned a spot in G2 Crowd’s Top 25 Silicon Valley Companies, and earned the #1 overall ranking for G2 Crowd’s Top 20 Sales Analytics Software.
Here’s why Clari may be the perfect next step for you.
1. Culture: promoting personal growth, independence, and teamwork.
2. Executive team: a savvy team on their third company with deep market experience.
3. Customers: leading companies that run their business on Clari.
4. Investors: top VCs Sequoia, Bain Capital, Tenaya Capital, Thomvest Ventures, Blue Cloud Ventures, and Northgate that make up our superb and supportive board.
At Clari you will be joining a super-talented team that is made up of veteran entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, tried-and-true sales professionals that have done this before and want to do it again, this time only bigger. What’s left to add? You.
We are just a block from the Caltrain station in the heart of the Silicon Valley.
Let’s talk about whether Clari is the next logical next step for you.