The most successful teams run on Clari’s AI platform, empowering them to realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be more connected, efficient and predictable. Starting with the revenue operation teams, we’re creating software that people love to use and solving BIG problems for our customers - leveraging AI to transform the way they make decisions, how they work, and how they grow.
Clari makes revenue teams connected, productive and predictable by using AI to provide transparency and actionable insights. We’re supporting over 200 revenue organizations including market leaders like Symantec, Adobe, Lenovo, Dropbox, Okta and Nutanix. We obsess over how to combine automated data capture, predictive insights, connected workflows and simple user experience to helps B2B companies increase win rates, shorten sales cycles and improve forecast accuracy
The result is passionate and frankly humbling customer loyalty. We consistently hear from our customers how we’ve changed their lives - just check out the reviews on G2 Crowd
. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted.
As Clari’s Principal Cloud Security Engineer, you will bring technical leadership to infrastructure and application security of our SaaS Cloud Product.
Your primary focus is to provide technical leadership for the security of Clari’s SaaS products.. Reporting to the CISO, you will be working closely with Engineering, DevOps and Product teams to establish a manageable and sustainable security for Clari’s SaaS. You will use your deep background in cloud service development, security engineering, vulnerability analysis, threat management, penetration testing, encryption at rest and in transit and secure authentication technologies.
- Stay up to date with the latest threats and associated technologies to assess risk and make recommendations based on impact.
- Manage external vendors and the portfolio of security tools: Intrusion Detection, Static and Dynamic Security Code Test tools (SAST, DAST, IAST).
- Be the interface with vendors and internal teams to assess risk versus effort and drive security investments.
- Design the security of the next generation Clari SaaS in partnership with Product Development, Engineering and DevOps to achieve the goals of availability, scalability and security.
- Lead the response to security incidents related to the product: identification, containment, eradication, recovery and post-mortem analysis to bring clarity to the issue, identify causes, possible solutions, and preventative measures.
- Accountable for the review and approval of security solutions.
- Lead the on-boarding process and perform security evaluation of new vendors and technologies in support of the Clari product.
- Document current and future state of the cloud infrastructure and data flows with the goal of identifying, socializing and driving security improvements
- Devise technology solutions to address: data encryption at rest, in transit, key rotation strategy, direct data access, access control, network security, intrusion detection, identify management, container/micro services security, single-sign-on and multi-factor-authentication
- Use threat modeling to support the prioritization of security initiatives
- Design architecture, methods, and controls required to meet security, compliance, and audit requirements.
What You Bring To The Team:
- At least 5 years of security experience in SaaS cloud providers.
- Strong experience of AWS security services is critical.
- Ability to design, propose and review security of AWS using: VPCs, ELB, Security Groups, IAM, ACL and other relevant services.
- Background in DevOps environments, maintaining security in CI/CD processes.
- Knowledge of how infrastructure as a code tools including: Chef, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with web application security (OWASP, XSS, SQLi, Top 10, etc.) and authentication protocols like OAuth, SAML, LDAP, AD, etc.
- Expertise in data protection mechanisms including an understanding of cryptographic algorithms such as AES, 3DES, RSA, ECC, SHA etc.
- Knowledge of AWS CLI and Python.
- Good understanding of SaaS development and deployment process and agile s/w development methodologies.
- Ability to talk to developers in their language/lingo and collaborate to devise solutions that will address security with little impact.
- Be collaborative and an influencer of the security agenda
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- CISSP ISSAP is a plus
Clari is a fun and fast-growing Silicon Valley company. We were named as a 2018 Bay Area Top Workplace for the 4th consecutive year. Clari was recognized as one of the 10 Coolest Machine-Learning and AI Startups of 2018 by CRN and the Gartner Cool Vendor in Gartner’s Tech Go-to-Market category. Clari earned a spot in G2 Crowd’s Top 25 Silicon Valley Companies, and earned the #1 overall ranking for G2 Crowd’s Top 20 Sales Analytics Software.
Here’s why Clari may be the perfect next step for you.
1. Culture: promoting personal growth, independence, and teamwork.
2. Executive team: a savvy team on their third company with deep market experience.
3. Customers: leading companies that run their business on Clari.
4. Investors: top VCs Sequoia, Bain Capital, Tenaya Capital, Thomvest Ventures, Blue Cloud Ventures, and Northgate that make up our superb and supportive board.
Our team is made up of veteran entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, tried-and-true sales professionals that have done this before and want to do it again, this time only bigger. What’s left to add? You.
We are just a block from the Caltrain station in the heart of the Silicon Valley.
Let’s talk about whether Clari is the next logical next step for you.