Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Experience at Optimizely
San Francisco, CA, US
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce and campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product and marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, and drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely’s impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times and many more global enterprises.
The Optimizely Product team works cross-functionally to develop and drive our company vision of being the world's leading digital optimization solution. We each own key product and features and work on everything from strategy to execution and delivery—and continue tracking our work even after launch. We contribute to a great product alongside our designers, engineers, founders, go-to-market teams, and other PMs.
The Enterprise Experience team works on customer-facing features and APIs as well as internal infrastructure. A key focus of the San Francisco based team is to manage the billing services used to manage subscriptions and track usage of our products. The team also works to give our enterprise customers like Nike, Best Buy, IBM and Microsoft the product features and APIs they need to manage their experimentation programs at scale.
As Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Experience you will be responsible for defining the vision and roadmap for the services and APIs our products are built on. You’ll work with internal stakeholders across go-to-market, engineering and product as well as customers to develop a deep empathy for users of our platform and how the roadmap aligns to our overall business objectives.
Things you will own and do:
- You will own the roadmap and vision for billing and subscription management within our platform
- Define PRDs for what your services will accomplish, prioritize their features, and craft your user experience based on customer, go to market team and developer needs.
- Partner with cross functional teams like accounting, finance and business systems
- Work with product managers to understand their roadmaps and anticipate platform, billing, and infrastructure requirements
- Represent the product team in high visibility company level pricing strategy with the CFO
- Lead, inspire, and influence to make sure your teams are successful
You will succeed if you have:
3-5 years experience with Enterprise SaaS product management
Worked on systems that do subscription management, revenue recognition, automated recurring billing
Passion for experimentation. You see that experimentation is the next big thing in business management and are excited to help the world’s largest companies through their digital transformation.
Great leadership and communication skills. Asking questions, listening, driving team alignment, and influencing without authority across all levels of the organization.
A proven track record of working with engineering and design teams
The ability to earn the respect of senior engineers
The ability to link technical and infrastructure initiatives to business outcomes
Bonus if you have experience with risk assessments like SOX 404 as it relates to IT processes, risks and internal controls in accordance with the 2013 COSO framework
A strong technical aptitude combined with proven track record for delivering enterprise SaaS
- Wellness Grant
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay and deductible. HMO, PPO, and HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited vacation policy and seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team and having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion and embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.