As a Regional Sales Manager for Capriza, you will be responsible for the development of new business and the growth of our current business. The The Regional Sales Manager must stay fully abreast of all current and future product developments, best practice in prospecting, selling and account management. The overall objective is to assist in exceeding revenue objectives and develop strategic sales direction.
- Passion for technology and how it can help organizations compete and thrive in the Digital Age
- Excited about the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing SaaS provider
- Demonstrated sales experience working for technology vendors selling Enterprise solutions
- Experience managing complex sales cycles (security, IT, business, legal & procurement)
- Proven track record of exceeding quarterly and annual quotas
- Disciplined in maintaining the CRM system in accordance with Capriza’s sales process
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 7 – 10 years selling enterprise software (direct sales)
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop and execute an actionable plan for the assigned territory
- Individually prospect to build and manage a robust sales pipeline
- Attend and drive regional events which can include 1:1 meetings and speaking engagements
- Maintain Capriza’s CRM on a daily basis
- Accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Manage the entire sale process from first meeting to initial agreement; this can include: commercials, legal, security reviews and vendor set up (Supported by Finance, Legal & Security team)
- Work with customers beyond closing the initial agreement to accelerate customer adoption and create future upsell opportunities (Supported by Customer Success)
- Travel as necessary, typically about 25%.
Capriza fundamentally disrupts the speed and economics of taking your business mobile. Our platform consolidates all approvals from your enterprise systems into a single mobile worklist, allowing users to securely act directly from their smartphone. Founded by the team that created Mercury Interactive (acquired by HP), Capriza is the new face of enterprise software. Capriza's investors include Andreessen Horowitz and Charles River Ventures.