As a Technical Implementation Manager at Capriza, you will be responsible for every aspect of the customer on-boarding and live phases, after the sale is complete. You will coordinate with Customer Success Engineers to set objectives and achieve milestones on the path to customer adoption.
- Oversee the on-boarding of new accounts and ensure successful Implementations
- Project planning and management
- Production Solution Creation - Mobilizing customer enterprise workflows
- Customer enablement ranging from formal training program delivery to constant efforts to drive self-sufficiency within your assigned customers.
- Assist in the attainment of Capriza’s renewals business
- Constantly conceive and execute internal processes to improve the Customer Success organization
- Identify areas for improvement or enhancement in both the Capriza product line and the company function as a whole.
- Experience in Project Management – minimum 2 years, AND the ability to work with, connect to, and influence people
- Well organized with the ability to define project milestones and deliver on-time
- Proven ability to own the customer relationship, set objectives and drive initiatives to success
- Education: Bsc or BA, preferable in technology-related programs (Computer Science, Industrial Eng, Information Systems, etc)
- Good analytical skills, conceptual ability and creativity
- Technical awareness - be able to understand Capriza solutions and customer requirements from both functional and technical angles
- Strong English writer, speaker and presenter at all levels including C-level executives
- Able & willing to travel periodically as the job requires
Capriza believes that scaling an enterprise while maintaining health and compliance should not require slowing it down. By integrating with all the disparate systems of record needed to operate at scale, Capriza's ApproveSimple reduces the friction between the corporate systems that run the business and the managers and executives that interact with those systems. A modern SaaS approach delivers a consolidated worklist to every user, on any device, and gives the enterprise back office the ability to monitor and analyze its control environment. ApproveSimple enables smarter decisions, faster.