As a Customer Success Engineer you will be working directly with our customers on implementation and design goals to unlock the potential of the Capriza platform. This involves understanding customers’ use cases, scoping design requirements, guiding the implementation of the platform components and building beautiful Zapps (Capriza apps).
- Contributing to Statements of Work definition for all engagements
- Customer use case reviews and requirements documentation
- Execute the on-boarding of new accounts and ensure successful Implementations
- Constantly strategize, conceive and execute internal processes to improve the Customer Success organization
- Identify areas for improvement or enhancement in both the Capriza product line and the company function as a whole.
- Production Zapp Creation - Mobilizing customer enterprise applications
- Customer enablement ranging from formal training program delivery to constant efforts to drive self-sufficiency within your assigned customers.
- Assist in the attainment of Capriza’s renewals business
- Proven ability to prioritize activities, set objectives and meet milestones
- Well organized. Able to deliver project milestones and deliver on-time
- Experience with project scoping, requirements definition and development life cycles
- The ability to work with, connect to, and influence people
- Good analytical skills, conceptual ability and creativity
- Strong mentorship/training background
- Able & willing to travel periodically as the job requires
Capriza fundamentally disrupts the speed and economics of taking your business mobile. The WorkSimple SaaS solution simplifies desktop-first business processes into beautiful, secure mobile experiences for modern devices. WorkSimple's no-coding, zero-IT, no-integration approach rapidly and cost-effectively unlocks the value of mobile for enterprise business professionals by leveraging existing applications. Founded by the team that created Mercury Interactive, Capriza is the new face of enterprise software. Capriza's investors include Andreessen Horowitz and Charles River Ventures.