Tired of crowded markets, relentless price pressure, abandoned software, and unhappy customers? We were too. Let us introduce you to Clari.
Now you can build a product teams will use every day and you will be proud to build. The most successful sales teams run on Clari, from opportunity to close. With Clari’s AI platform, sales reps know where to focus, managers can immediately spot risk in pipeline, and execs forecast with confidence.
For more than 5 years now, we’ve been delivering results and transforming the way our customers sell, forecast, and close. Industry leading companies like Box, Juniper Networks, Symantec, Okta, Palo Alto Networks, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise use Clari in every 1:1, QBR and forecast call armed with AI-driven visibility and predictive insights that boost rep productivity, improve pipeline health, and increase forecast accuracy. Starting with the sales organization, we’re creating software that people love to use and solving BIG problems for our customers -- leveraging AI to transform the way they make decisions, how they work, and how they grow. There’s a huge opportunity ahead of us, and we’re about to blast off. Want a seat on the rocket?
We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek exceptional developers who enjoy problem solving and straying outside the routine. You will also contribute to the growth of Clari by being a Brand Ambassador and assist in the hiring of great talent.
We are looking for frontend engineers to help us build analytics for salespeople. Customers like Dropbox and Atlassian use Clari every day to track historical revenue, monitor sales rep performance, and run their weekly forecast calls.
Here is a sample of projects we need your help with:
- Create a chart that shows the percentage of deals that convert from one stage to another
- Create a chart that shows how reps are tracking against each other during the quarter
- Create an admin interface to allow sales ops to self-service analytics.
- 1+ years post-academic experience
- Great communication skills
- BS in a related field
Nice to haves
- Experience with SVG and D3
- Experience with Redux
- Experience with frontend test frameworks (Jasmine/Mocha/Jest)
- Experience with full stack development
- Experience with major mobile platforms (iOS, Android)
- Stock options
- Competitive salaries
- Apple equipment
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company offsites and company sponsored tech talks
Clari is a fun and fast-growing Silicon Valley company. We were named as a 2018 Bay Area Top Workplace for the 4th consecutive year. Clari was recognized as one of the 10 Coolest Machine-Learning and AI Startups of 2018 by CRN and the Gartner Cool Vendor in Gartner’s Tech Go-to-Market category. Clari earned a spot in G2 Crowd’s Top 25 Silicon Valley Companies, and earned the #1 overall ranking for G2 Crowd’s Top 20 Sales Analytics Software.
Here’s why Clari may be the perfect next step for you.
1. Culture: promoting personal growth, independence, and teamwork.
2. Executive team: a savvy team on their third company with deep market experience.
3. Customers: leading companies that run their business on Clari.
4. Investors: top VCs Sequoia, Bain Capital, Tenaya Capital, Thomvest Ventures, Blue Cloud Ventures, and Northgate that make up our superb and supportive board.
Our team is made up of veteran entrepreneurs, brilliant engineers, tried-and-true sales professionals that have done this before and want to do it again, this time only bigger. What’s left to add? You.
We are just a block from the Caltrain station in the heart of the Silicon Valley.
Let’s talk about whether Clari is the next logical next step for you.