As a member on the Performance Marketing Team, you will be responsible for managing online marketing campaigns on multiple channels (Social, App and Display). You will own the strategy and execution of growing our marketing campaigns, as well as our testing strategy to deliver the biggest impact to the business. In this role, you will be working closely with analytics, design and engineering teams to scale the growth of our marketing campaigns.
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of paid social / app marketing, BA/BS degree, excellent analytical skills and strong vision and strategy
- Live and breathe online marketing, stay ahead of cutting-edge trends and developments
- Proven marketer that drives positive ROI by optimizing CPA, LTV, ROAS with a never-ending appetite to optimize bidding/targeting/audience strategies
- Ability to manage a large budget with aggressive targets
- Exceptional Excel skills and strong SQL experience or the appetite to learn
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Above all else you are curious, humble and goal-oriented
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage the strategy, execution and ROAS of online marketing campaigns, including campaign setup, creative testing, reporting, analysis and optimization
- Perform strategic data mining and analysis, drawing insights and transforming data into actionable changes that will drive channel optimization and growth
- Align marketing initiatives with overall business goals
- Strategize and execute experiments to continuously improve key metrics across campaigns
- Collaborate with internal (design, product) and external teams on projects to drive growth and efficiency
- Provide input to predictive models that drive company growth
- Mentor, motivate and develop team members to ensure they are set up for success
NICE TO HAVE
- Marketing experience in real-estate / automotive / B2B / Financial Services / Gaming
- Experience working cross-team with designers (messaging/UGC) and engineers
- Pixel implementation and management experience
- Understanding of user segmentation and correlation with campaign performance
- Third-party ad management platform experience
On the surface, building a great renter experience might not sound hard, but it is. Think about all the things that have to be right: gathering detailed data from millions of apartments of all types; matching those apartments with the millions of renters searching; and communicating with landlords when those renters decide they’ve found their perfect next home.
Getting this right is more important now than ever before. Today there are 100 million renters in the US, more than there have ever been and growing.
Our mission is simple, we want renters to be able to find a great home and we want that process to be simple and delightful. In one word, we want their experience and apartment search to be extraordinary.
The extraordinary experience we are building is loved by renters and landlords. In fact, four million Renters used Apartment List last month, 75% of them on mobile. Each month more and more renters are signing their lease thanks to Apartment List.
We recently just raised $50M in our series C to accelerate our growth - think you’re up to the challenge? Check out the team and learn more about us
. If you’re game, apply now
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.