As a Support Engineer at Capriza, you will be a customer advocate, responsible for their continued enablement and an evangelist of the evolving value of the Capriza platform. You will coordinate with Customer Success Managers and Customer Success Engineers to ensure production Zapps are running smoothly, be an ongoing resource to customers building new Zapps and a source of insight to the Product team by identifying patterns across the customer base and opportunities to improve the platform.
- Provide ad-hoc support via email, tickets, phone, and screen shares to existing customers and implementation partners to ensure successful implementations
- Proactively review production customers to identify and address opportunities to improve quality
- Identify patterns among customer Zappers and contribute to help documentation to promote self-sufficiency
- Collaborate with R&D on complex challenges
- Evangelize product features among the customer base to encourage adoption of new functionality and help generate more value for our customers
- Provide insight from the customer base to the Product and R&D teams to help push the product forward
- Strong root cause analysis, problem solving and deductive reasoning capabilities
- Good analytical skills, conceptual ability and creativity
- Articulate and personable with strong spoken and written language abilities
- Proven ability to prioritize activities, set objectives and meet milestones
- Well organized with a passion for being in fast-paced environments
- The ability to work with, connect to, and influence people
- Strong mentorship/training background (nice to have)
Capriza fundamentally disrupts the speed and economics of taking your business mobile. The WorkSimple SaaS solution simplifies desktop-first business processes into beautiful, secure mobile experiences for modern devices. WorkSimple's no-coding, zero-IT, no-integration approach rapidly and cost-effectively unlocks the value of mobile for enterprise business professionals by leveraging existing applications. Founded by the team that created Mercury Interactive, Capriza is the new face of enterprise software. Capriza's investors include Andreessen Horowitz and Charles River Ventures.