About Numerify :
Numerify’s mission is to bring AI-powered analytics to the business of IT, spanning people,
process, and project data. Our System of Intelligence™ helps IT leaders improve application
health, slash service costs and optimize resource usage. Global 2000 organizations, including
companies ranked in the top 5 across 11 major industries, rely on Numerify’s IT business
analytics applications. Numerify is venture backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia
Capital, Tenaya Capital, DAG Ventures, Silicon Valley Bank and Four Rivers Group
About this Role :
This is a very exciting time to join the marketing team at Numerify! We are scaling out our sales
& marketing operations - this means that you will have great opportunities to have impact and
take your career to the next level.
On a day to day basis, below are some of the things you will get to do:
● Develop and own target personas across all parts of an IT organization including application development, IT operations and business management office
● Drive sales enablement efforts to support the revenue team. This includes sales training, and developing sales tools such as ROI models and case studies, supporting sales calls and guiding demo scenarios based on new product functionality
● Author sales collateral and marketing related content across various media formats such as first-call sales decks, website copy, eBooks, short solution videos etc.
● Work closely with content marketing and demand generation team to design and create content for marketing campaigns and ABM programs. Source external research and content to provide third-party credibility and evidence central to the story.
● Advise on call scripts, email templates for sales development reps (SDR) and be the product and industry expert for them. Conduct training for new reps.
● Product evangelism: Over time, establish yourself as a thought leader in IT Analytics and evangelize through blog posts, byline articles, social media posts etc.
● Conduct market analysis, sizing and segmentation to refine personas and key pain points by segments, industry etc.
● Customer development: Help accelerate sales opportunities with targeted content and demos