WHO WE ARE:
Tealium is the leader in real-time unified marketing solutions, helping brands seamlessly integrate their siloed applications and data, and drive more profitable interactions across all digital touchpoints. Tealium’s open real-time Universal Data Hub (UDH) is a platform that enables digital marketers, data and analytics, and IT the ability to manage, govern, enrich, activate, and own their overarching corporate data strategy, reducing chaos and building better customer experiences.
Founded in 2008, Tealium is the most trusted vendor in its space and its award-winning solutions are used by hundreds of global enterprises, including Ancestry.com, T-Mobile, Microsoft, HP, Uber, Facebook, Kimberly-Clark, LDS Church, Petco, American Airlines, Priceline, Univision, Orange, Sony, and many others.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Solutions Consulting Operations Engineer is a passionate, motivated, high-performing technologist with experience integrating into 3rd-party platforms. This engineer will develop custom product deployments and manage site infrastructure.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- Understand concepts of Information Security and Information Systems
- Have and can illustrate experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS), EC2, Redshift and various DNS services
- 2-5 years of experience as a sales engineer, implementation engineer, or developer working with enterprise SaaS product(s)
- 2+ years of experience working with several of the following solutions:
Search Engine Marketing
Email Service Providers
Data Management Platforms
Demand or Supply Side Platforms
Content Optimization (Multi-Variant) Testing
Tag Management, Customer Data Platform, Data Hubs
- Presentation skills demonstrate technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge, and business and communication aptitude
- Technically adept, self-motivated and driven by results
- Have the ability to travel (less than 15%) for occasional offsite client meetings
- Skillset includes most of the following technologies:
Digital Marketing Vendor Installation, Management and Troubleshooting
Web Technologies - AJAX, jQuery, HTML
Mobile and Mobile/platform apps - iOS, Android, Blackberry and emerging web technologies
Web Development Tools
REST, SOAP and other APIs formats
Structured and Unstructured Data concepts
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Universal Data Hub (UDH) make this a unique career opportunity that could be once in a lifetime. Organizations from small businesses to large global enterprises are standardizing on Tealium to drive improvements in their overall data and digital efforts, and we are a foundational platform to the smartest organizations and their strategy moving forward. There are over 750 global enterprises now using Tealium and we have >92% renewal rates, which is best in class. Our corporate headquarters is located in Sunny San Diego! Our office space in Torrey Pines is just minutes from the beach and surrounded by beautiful hiking trails. Our beautiful location is just one of the many perks we offer! At Tealium we dress casual (but professional), enjoy the perks of a competitive paid time off policy, rich benefit plans, company holidays, 401(K) match, and Employee Stock Options - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing colleagues we enjoy working with daily.