Do you want to ship a project and be mentored by the best next summer?
OfferUp is on a mission to create the simplest, most trustworthy way to buy and sell locally. The free app for iOS and Android helps sellers quickly post items for sale with just a picture from their smartphones and lets buyers easily browse what's nearby. Now the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., OfferUp brings millions of people together to discover more value right where they are.
At a Glance
- A top shopping app on iTunes and Google Play
- Geekwire App of Year
- 50+ Million Downloads
The OfferUp design team is looking for talented, self-starting students who seek the challenge of designing compelling and elegant experiences for a rapidly growing product. Your user-centric analysis and creative problem solving skills will be applied to solutions highly sought after by our users. As part of a small agile team, you will get full exposure into the product development process to deliver high impact work to millions.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate closely with other designers, researchers, and the larger product development team to scope and deliver user-centered solutions
- Develop UI mockups, storyboards, flow diagrams, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual explorations, and interactive prototypes
- Participate in user research and usability testing, as well as learn to gather other forms of data to guide your design decisions
- Work directly with developers to ensure designs are effectively implemented
- Pursuing a BA degree or higher in Interaction/UX Design, HCI, or a related field, and graduating in 2020
- Demonstrates a strong, user centered design process and can be an advocate for our customers
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to effectively self-manage projects
- Skilled with Sketch, InVision, Adobe CS and other similar design + prototyping tools
- Familiarity with iOS and Android standards is a plus
- Eligible to work in the United States
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally! Come join the team and take the ride of your life.