OfferUp is on a mission to create the simplest, most trustworthy way to buy and sell locally. The free app for iOS and Android makes it easy for people to post items for sale with just a picture from their smartphones and find great deals on items nearby. Now the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the U.S., OfferUp brings millions of people together to discover more value right where they are.
OfferUp At A Glance
- A top shopping app on iTunes and Google Play
- Geekwire App of Year
- 60+ Million Downloads
- You will help with all scheduling interviews, working directly with candidates, recruiters and business partners
- You will help schedule and work on different recruiting events
- Provide updates to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Updating candidate information in our internal ATS
- Working with Recruiting to confirm new hires
- Create, Update, and Send Offer Letters
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- 2+ years of Recruiting Coordination, HR or Administrative experience
- High-volume scheduling experience (preferably with Greenhouse)
- Self organized, with strong attention to detail, and a customer service mindset
- Familiar with applicant tracking systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience with G-Cal.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
OfferUp is changing the way people buy and sell locally...Come join the team and take the ride of your life!
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.