As an Implementation Manager at Capriza, you will be responsible for every aspect of the customer onboarding and live phases, after the sale is complete. You will coordinate with Customer Success Engineers to set objectives and achieve milestones on the path to customer adoption.
- Oversee the onboarding of new accounts and ensure successful Implementations
- Project planning and management
- Production Solution Creation - Mobilizing customer enterprise workflows
- Customer enablement ranging from formal training program delivery to constant efforts to drive self-sufficiency within your assigned customers.
- Assist in the attainment of Capriza’s renewals business
- Constantly conceive and execute internal processes to improve the Customer Success organization
- Identify areas for improvement or enhancement in both the Capriza product line and the company function as a whole.
- Experience in Project Management – minimum 2 years, AND the ability to work with, connect to, and influence people
- Well organized. Able to define project milestones and deliver on-time
- Proven ability to own the customer relationship, set objectives and drive initiatives to success
- Education: Bsc or BA, preferable in technology-related programs (CS, Industrial Eng, Information, etc)
- Good analytical skills, conceptual ability and creativity
- Technical awareness - be able to understand Capriza solutions and customer requirements from both functional and technical angles
- Strong English writer, speaker and presenter at all levels including C-level executives
- Able & willing to travel periodically as the job requires
Capriza fundamentally disrupts the speed and economics of taking your business mobile. Our platform consolidates all approvals from your enterprise systems into a single mobile worklist, allowing users to securely act directly from their smartphone. Founded by the team that created Mercury Interactive (acquired by HP), Capriza is the new face of enterprise software. Capriza's investors include Andreessen Horowitz and Charles River Ventures.