Exciting employment opportunities within the Tenaya Capital portfolio.
In June 2017, Sumo Logic announced another $75M funding round led by Sapphire Ventures, with participation from new and existing investors including DFJ Growth, Greylock Partners, Sequoia Capital, and others ( https://www.sumologic.com/press/2017-06-27/75-million-funding-round/). This brings our total funding to $235.5M to date. Sumo Logic’s business has scaled significantly. We have also enjoyed consistent growth in our recurring revenue and customer count to over 1,600+ customers, reflecting every major vertical and company size.
Who Are We?
We are a secure, cloud-native, machine data analytics service, delivering real-time, continuous intelligence from structured, semi-structured and unstructured data across the entire application lifecycle and stack. Our mission is to democratize analytics, making it accessible, simple and powerful for businesses of all sizes to build, run and secure their organizations. With Sumo Logic, customers can harness the power of machine data to gain operational business and customer insights that lead to competitive advantage and differentiated customer experience.
What Do We Do?
Sumo Logic was founded in 2010 by experts in log management, scalable systems, big data, and security. We imagined a world of Yottabyte-scale machine data, where machine learning algorithms and advanced analytics could make sense of it all. Today, our purpose-built, cloud-native service analyzes more than 100 petabytes of data, more than 16 million searches, and delivers 10s of millions of insights daily – positioning Sumo among the most powerful machine data analytics services in the world. Our customers around the globe rely on Sumo Logic for the analytics and insights to build, run and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. With Sumo Logic, customers gain a service-model advantage to accelerate their shift to continuous innovation, increasing competitive advantage, business value, and growth.
We are seeking a passionate and savvy Recruiting Sourcer to source talent for our Redwood City, California (USA) based requisitions. The selected individual will provide candidate sourcing support to various teams in Product Management, Sales and Marketing.
This position is a contract to hire role with opportunity to convert to a full time Sumo Logic employee after 6 months.
What we need you to accomplish:
- Partner with Recruiters at Sumo Logic's HQ in California to understand job requirements.
- Identify potential candidates through the use of web sourcing utilizing tools like LinkedIn, Entelo, Hiretual.
- Identify and engage with passive candidates from networking efforts.
- Create and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates to deliver against multiple high priority reqs.
What you need to bring in experience:
- 3-5 years of sourcing experience, preferably in SaaS or Software
- Sourcing through LinkedIn, Entelo or other sourcing tools.
- A desire to "seek", "dig", "hunt" and of course, network.
- Ability to execute sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet recruiting goals.
- Ensuring data accuracy in Applicant Tracking System (ATS); we use Greenhouse.
- Organizational skills combined with high energy and a sense of urgency.
- Excellent attention to detail in everything you do.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- BE/BTech/MBA Degree preferred.
Why Sumo Logic?
- Work with a top-notch team of smart, motivated engineers, pushing the envelope to produce the most advanced analytics platform for machine-generated time series data.
- Daily catered gourmet team lunches.
- Get Apple Macbook for work
- Lots of fun activities at work (Table Tennis, Pool Table, Playstation, Board games etc).
- Regular outings in local bars/restaurants.
To apply, please submit your resume, no cover letter necessary.