From the very beginning, OfferUp has believed that the right people united by the right mission can redefine the possible.
OfferUp is now the largest mobile marketplace for local buyers and sellers in the US. We connect millions of people every day, but we’re still as committed as ever to the founding mission: to build the simplest, most trustworthy local marketplace. We help bring people together in their communities to exchange value, and we think that exchange is the foundation for a kind of commerce that redefines what “value” really means. In our world, the things we buy and sell are just the primer for the really important stuff, like meeting our neighbors, getting more connected to the places we live and the things that live with us, and creating a marketplace where everyone has something to offer.
At a Glance
- A top shopping app on iTunes and Google Play
- Geekwire App of Year
- 60+ Million Downloads
OfferUp is seeking an experienced Sales Lead to grow its Subscription Ads business. This role is pivotal in defining our offering for sellers across the country and creating a significant book of satisfied customers.
You should be able to lead and motivate a sales team to achieve specific goals. You will communicate deadlines and sales goals to leadership.
- Leverage a Machine Learned-model based qualified prospect list to build a large-scale Subscription ads business
- Prospect and sell to existing OfferUp sellers.
- Make 50-60 calls a day and email prospects in order to secure new business by selling Subscription Ads to high volume Sellers
- Discover the path to successfully selling to a variety of high volume sellers (from individuals to established businesses)
- Onboard new customers, and provide support for customer issue resolution
- Collaborate with Product, Research, and Business Operations to ensure the learnings from the field are incorporated into the overall business direction
- Provide exemplary post-sale customer service
- Lead, track, and report on all prospecting activity and results in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Establish a scalable sales process/framework. Hire and develop a team of sales reps.
- 3-5 years experience as an inside sales lead
- Extensive experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Strong team management, analytical, and organizational skills
- Problem-solving mindset
Nice to have:
- Ad sales or SMB experience
Come do work that matters. Join a team that believes when we all work together, we get more out of things.
OfferUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OfferUp complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
OfferUp expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OfferUp’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge